Currently, there are lots of products available in the market that can connect internet to your TV viewing and music streaming experience.
Roku devices are some of the most popular streaming devices that you can easily plug in to the back of your TV which is connected to your home network and let you access the streaming services such as Netflix, Spectrum TV, Amazon Prime or much more.
With a Roku device you can stream multiple media such as shows, movies, and even music from the internet to your TV. You just need to setup this device and connects to the internet.
If you already have a roku device and face an issue like roku problems connecting to internet or if you aren’t able to perform the Roku wifi password change, then it could be because of your roku not connecting to internet. In this situation, you might need to troubleshoot your Roku device or roku problems connecting to wifi.
Today we will help you figure out “why your roku not connecting to internet”. There may be some reasons that can cause problems in your Roku device:
- You have used wrong password or wifi network selection.
- Roku device is out of the range of your home network or low signal strength.
- And you might have an outdated Wi-Fi Router.
Now we are going to explain few troubleshooting techniques to resolve your issue i.e. “roku problems connecting”.
- Update your router’s firmware:
If other devices are working properly and the problem that you are facing is with your Roku device only then you have to update your wifi router’s firmware. You can download the updated firmware for your Roku device by going through the Roku’s official website. If you want further steps to update your router’s firmware then you can call us at our toll free no.
- Reset your Roku Device:
Next step to resolve your issue is to reset the Roku device and see if the issue: roku problems connecting to internet is resolved or not. To restart your Roku device:
- Go to “Settings” and then go to “System”.
- Now, click on “System restart” & unplug your Roku device from the power outlet and then plug it back in.
- Change DNS Settings:
After resetting, if your roku not connecting to internet then you have to make sure that your router’s DNS settings are properly set to an external IP address. For this, you need to get access to your router settings and change the DNS settings to “Automatic” and it will enable your home network to provide automatic IP address without bothering about the DNS settings.
- Update software on your Roku Device:If you are still facing issue i.e. “roku problems connecting” then chances are your Roku device is outdated. Now you have to update your Roku’s software & you can do this by going through your Roku device application and navigate to software update. If you need help to download the latest software and update your Roku device, you can call our technical experts at toll free no.
We hope that these steps helped you to resolve your problems. If you have any doubt or query, feel free to contact us at our toll free no or chat live with us.